Nicholas George is a counsel in the firm's Paris office and a member of our corporate practice. He specialises in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions particularly with a cross-border element. He also works closely with our project finance group, particularly in English and French-speaking Africa.
Nicholas has spent his whole career at the firm, working in the London office from 1994 to 1999 and in the Paris office since 1999.
- Advising Accor on the establishment of a joint venture with MasterCard in the European prepaid services market.
- Advising Iberdrola (a major Spanish wind power generator) on the joint acquisition of wind farms in France.
- Advising Mitsubishi Corporation on its acquisition of a French, American and Romanian automotive activity.
- Advising the ADB, BOAD, FMO and DEG on the financing of a proposed power plant project in Senegal.
- Advising the ADB, the BOAD and the BDEAC on the financing of the Rascom satellite project.
- Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Healthcare Services