Melinda Park is a partner in the Calgary office. Ms. Park earned her Bachelor
of Laws in 1991 from the University of Toronto. Concurrent with her LL.B., she
graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Ms. Park was called to the Alberta Bar in 1992.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Transactions
- Ms. Park primarily divides her practice between working with agents and
underwriters in completing the legal due diligence on Canadian financings
and representing corporate clients on securities and corporate matters, including
prospectus and private placement offerings.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Securities Commission Financial Advisory Committee and a
member of the Alberta Securities Commission Securities Advisory Committee.
- Contributed on an ad hoc basis to certain corporate finance committees of
the Canadian Venture Exchange Inc.
- Has been a speaker in various parts of Canada on topics relating to going
Links for practice areas to which Melinda Park belongs:
Business Advisory Group
Securities and Capital Markets