Edward Tapuska is a partner in the Calgary office. Mr. Tapuska graduated from
the University of Alberta with an LL.B. in 1986 and was called to the Alberta
Bar in 1987. In 1982, he graduated from the University of Calgary with a B.A.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Transactions
- Oil and Gas (International and Domestic)
- Mr. Tapuska has a broad corporate law background and has practised primarily
in the area of corporate securities, finance and mergers and acquisitions.
- He has acted for a broad range of domestic and foreign issuers whose shares
are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, The Toronto Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Mr. Tapuska has been involved in a broad range of domestic and foreign securities
transactions including public offerings and private placements both in Canada
and the United States and is currently an officer or director of a number
of Canadian public companies.
- Mr. Tapuska has also acted for a number of companies that have or are in
the process of establishing natural gas-powered electricity generation projects
in North and West Africa.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Securities and Business Law Subsections
- Member, Calgary Bar Associatio
Links for practice areas to which Edward W. Tapuska belongs:
Business Advisory Group
Oil and Gas
Securities and Capital Markets