The third annual ILO Global Counsel Congress will be truly global, with speakers and in-house counsel delegates attending from all over the world. The event encourages the sharing of expertise and experience across borders, giving attendees the opportunity to exchange knowledge and insight with high-profile speakers including general counsel at multinationals and regulators.
The 2013 programme, developed in conjunction with an advisory board of senior international counsel, covers critical issues for those advising businesses internationally including:
- Investing in new markets
- Managing the international legal team
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Managing relationships with law firms
Work area roundtables: cross-border concerns in M&A, intellectual property and
Latest confirmed speakers:
- Michael Yap, Chief Legal Officer, International Investments, Prudential Financial
- Anton Steiger, Chief Counsel Corporate and M&A, Siemens
- Rich Donoghue, Chief Counsel, CA Technologies
Other than a few carefully selected sponsors, this event is open to in-house counsel only.
We have reserved rooms at the conference hotel, which is also just across the street from the ILO Global Counsel Awards gala dinner venue. To make a reservation, please use this link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/GCC2013
For a review of the 2012 Global Counsel Congress, click here.