Construction, Forestry, Property
- Ed has extensive commercial property experience both in New Zealand in the
UK. Ed joined us from major UK law firm Herbert Smith in 1999. He has been
a Partner with Russell McVeagh since 2004.
- Ed specialises in commercial property development, sales and leasing, and
all associated construction and financing work. He has had significant experience
in the sale and purchase of multi-tenanted commercial and retail assets, and
forestry portfolios. His transaction history includes numerous office, industrial,
retail, hotel, marina and multi-unit residential developments.
- Ed works closely with our Corporate team on the property aspects of many
corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Admitted in England and Wales 1996
- Admitted in New Zealand 2001
LLB, BA (Honours), MA
Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge University