Construction, Employment, Insolvency and Debt Restructuring, Litigation
- Malcolm, a partner since 2003, specialises in commercial litigation and
dispute resolution, as well as construction, insolvency and employment law.
His practice includes acting on matters involving emergency and urgent relief
orders and complex contractual and statutory interpretation issues.
- Malcolm joined Russell McVeagh in 1992 before leaving to study at Oxford
University. Malcolm then worked as a Labour Law and Labour Relations specialist
at the International Labour Office in Geneva before returning to Russell McVeagh
- Malcolm is an experienced advocate in the Court of Appeal, High Court and
District Court. He is also experienced in appearing in front of both the Securities
Commission and Takeovers Panel and in commercial arbitrations.
Admitted in New Zealand 1992
- LLB (First Class Honours) University of Otago
- BCL (First Class Honours) Oxford University