Acquisition and Mezzanine Finance, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Insolvency
and Debt Restructuring, Private Equity, Project Finance, Structured Finance
- John is a specialist in banking, acquisition, property and structured finance,
debt securities issuance and debt/business workouts and private equity. John
has worked on a broad scope of corporate credit, bank syndicate and capital
markets projects for both lenders and borrowers. He has an interest in asset
finance with a particular emphasis on satellites.
- John rejoined Russell McVeagh as a partner in 2004 bringing with him considerable
finance experience gained from working in New Zealand and across the south-east
Asia region. During his time in Asia, John worked for Linklaters in Hong Kong.
- Admitted in New Zealand 1993
- Admitted in Hong Kong 1998
- Admitted in England and Wales 1999
LLB(Hons), BCom University of Canterbury