Victoria is an associate in the firm’s Hong Kong office and a member of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology practice group in Asia. Victoria's practice covers general copyright, trademark and patent protection, enforcement and advice, as well as IT, data protection and telecoms matters.
Victoria graduated from Balliol College, University of Oxford where she was awarded her undergraduate degree and post-graduate master’s degree. She is admitted to the roll of solicitors in England & Wales. She joined the firm in 2006 and has worked in the London and Beijing offices.
Her recent experience includes advising:
- Pepsico Inc on trademark protection and enforcement under its licensing agreements
- State Street Bank and Trust Company on trademark licensing for its joint venture outsourcing project in Eastern Europe
- Stuart Weitzman on registration of trademarks in Asia
- FMC Technologies Inc on trademark enforcement against trademark infringers
- Smiths Group Plc on know-how and patent licensing for its Asian joint venture
- Cerberus UK on IPR and know-how licensing arrangements for its proposed acquisition in the automotive industry
- Babcock & Brown on IPR licensing arrangements
- RBS on IPR licensing agreements
- Tesco Plc on know-how licensing agreements for its joint venture project
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. on protection of Design Marks against infringement
- Deutsche Bank on IT outsourcing and IPR arrangements for its acquisition of a life insurance portfolio
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd on software licensing arrangements
- Nomura International Plc on IT and IPR issues in its acquisition of Lehman Brothers Asia Pacific